My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Thursday, October 21, 2004

|| Shree Ganeshayah Namah ||

This is "My First Novel" blog. I'm very happy at this very moment, because I am able to do one of the things in my life that I always wanted to do and upon that this "piece of play or fun or joy" and not "piece of work" is going to be viewed by so many people as I'm listing "My First Novel" to the Na-No-Blog-Mo. I dont want to call this my "Piece of work" because its not work for me, its actually fun, its joy, i'm doing it out of no-purpose, i'm just simply doing it. there is no reason behind it. it feels like complete freedom. work is like bondage, you have to do so and so, in a particular manner, particualr fashion, you have to follow a pattern. This is fun, this is like free flow writting, you dont think and just go on writting and writting and writting. you dont have to think what you are writting, what its going to mean, for whome it is meant to be, whether it is right or wrong, good or bad, it comes from the very source of my being. It is blissful, pure happiness (actually happiness is always pure, it could not be impure).


Well I'm going to enjoy writting "My First Novel", I hope you enjoy reading it. Feel free to sending me your feedback at keyur.thadeshwar@gmail.com. Enjoy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home